View Single Post
Old 2010-09-14, 20:07   Link #41
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sheer number means nothing, the uncomplete jutsu that was forbbiden by the Uchiha and was also used by Danzou was limited by time because its use destroyed the Doujutsu itself but since apparently Madara obtained Hashirama's power and thus became the 2nd person to master Onmyoton he has no such problem, his only limit is chakra.

Considering that despite this god-like ability he's still a shadow of his former self I'm guessing Madara really is in a terrible shape, maybe even technically dead. He might have litteraly willed himself alive as his body died at the GotE making him some kind of unkillable wraith trying to regain a real body ables to substain his power. Or something.
In the spoiler, Madara states outright the cost for Izanagi is light and that was way before he mentioned the likes of Danzou and their incomplete Izanagi. I think the difference between Madara and Danzou's Izanagi is the power / scale of the jutsu, not the drawback. Madara didn't forgot to mention the drawback.

I think the purposes of all those sharingans he collected is to be fuel for Izanagi.
Maybe if he still had EMS and its inextinguishable light he could use Izanagi as much as he wants, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. He hasn't shown even the MS yet.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote