View Single Post
Old 2010-09-23, 19:33   Link #10525
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenette View Post
Wow, huge site eh. I'm Greenette. I've known about this site for a while but never really bothered registering. I'm a one forum girl lol but sadly Anime Online.net has finally hit the dirt :c

Anyway, I'm not a huge anime/manga fan but I do enjoy some of the more well financed shows. Mostly I'm a graphic designer with an affinity for anime characters as renders/stocks inside the tag. Yeah, you read that right, I only make small pieces and I'm cool with that

Regardless, I'm a pretty amiable person so I really hope the slight elitism I detected while going through some of the threads isn't as set in as I think. It's not fun having to search for good forums lol, so I hope we all get along.
You're Canadian, I'm Canadian
We. best friends. now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Kaze is not as crazy as she would have you believe however, just don't post in the same topic as him after midnight on full moons........odd things will happen........
rawr!!

Anyways, without further adoo:

First off to the new people,

Welcome to AnimeSuki!

Being new here, you probably wonder how some of the stuff here on AS works,

For any questions you might have, please refer to Here (<-- Click link for Info)

And some more information can be found Here (<-- Click link for Info)

If you want to know some witty ways to post stuff, check Here (<-- Click link for Info)

If you have time, please check them out so you can start having fun on the forums!

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

~~Kaze,