View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 00:19   Link #683
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Don't start playing victim again, you said something incredibly stupid and tried to shift the blame.
Can we keep this discussion on a civilized level please. justavisitor hasn't said anything insulting or disrespectful from what I've read so let's just keep this civilized.

As for the topic at hand, it's just like the ending of the TV series. Alto never actually made a decision about his feelings towards Sheryl and Ranka respectively. Now we can make assumptions about who he "loved more" so-to-speak but neither side can claim it with absolute certainty.

Now the scene in the TV series is as controversial as it gets considering we don't even see them kiss although one can assume that's exactly what he did if we take Alto's actions prior to the camera moving away into account. But I wouldn't take it as far as saying that they had sex precisely because of the predicament Sheryl was in. She's sick and dying. She just woke up from feinting for god knows how long. If I were Alto, sleeping with her would be the last thing on my mind. I'd be more worried about taking care of her and staying by her side until the end which is exactly what he wanted to do for her sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
And it covered 2 pages of forums posts in less than 12 hours I think I'll just stay out of it, given that I've forgotten all the details you're all debating anyway, but on the novelisation...

According to the author's note by Kodachi Ukyou at the end of volume 4 of the light novel series.
(Why I am reading an atogaki before I've read the actual novels, I don't know...)
Spoiler for summary, for those who want to know:
Thank you for clearing that up I wish I were able to read Japanese otherwise I would have read the novels a while back. I knew I saw someone say it was checked over by Kawamori and I think it was you a while back.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"