View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 09:09   Link #697
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
That's a bit of a stretch. I'm not convinced of it because this illness is a debilitating disease which causes fever aside from fatigue. Sheryl's feinting spells are also random which Alto is aware of more than anyone else. I know this is redundant but I really don't see how Alto would sleep with someone with those symptoms.

Again, we'll just have to agree to disagree because I'll just end up repeating myself in different ways
like I said its a case by case basis, you cannot say that all couples will not have sex even when they know that their significant other is going to die soon. It would really depend on the severity of the illness and to say otherwise is an extreme over generalization. Just like you can't judge other people using your own opinions you should never say never cause you never know.

The first time Alto would have slept with her would have been when he found out what she was hiding from him, and at that time the only thing he knew was that she was prone to fainting spells, so he wouldn't have time to consider the severity of the disease. So like I said before they may have been caught up in the moment.

Quote:
Although I disagree with you on this, that's not the point. My point was validating the reason Sheryl's heart was aching. I pointed out the fact that Sheryl doesn't even mention her life but rather Alto's feelings.
And I answered the reason why her heart would have been aching, which is supported by the events of the previous episode, and also the situation that she is currently in.