View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 17:34   Link #91
Dart

Looking at the first few minutes and the regeneration of the MkIII, doesn't that kind of confirm the suspicion that
Spoiler for mkIII:

Op: I'm not quite sold on the song yet, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Also, why the hell does the Angelg have nipples now?

Huckbein MkII-M. So the Huckbein series does exist now, after totally getting the shaft in the first series.

...Lee. I hate you. Go away.

Lion Type-L! They're introducing the OGS (PS2) mechs!

Yuuki and Carla (and Archibald)...kinda early, but sure, why not.

Thrudgelmir!? Really? And what's that flying unit it shot down? (nevermind, checked it, it's a Stork)

Angelg makes a hell of an entrance... whatever happened to the ATX team rescuing her from the NeoDC?

Anyway, so this is more of a loose adaption of OG2, than a perfect carry-over of the game. That's fine. I think they might have spoiled things a little too much by bringing Thrudgelmir in at this point, especially since (with the exception of the Angelg), they have two RRs (Weiss and the Huckbein-M), one SR-wannabe (Alt), and the Angelg... and there probably won't be a serious Angelg Vs. Thrudgelmir at this point, so I really wonder how they're going to make him retreat.

Overall, loved the intro, and just about everything else EXCEPT seeing Thrudgelmir already.

PS - Someone needs to take the OP and do a Trombe! cut-in. (Also, at the very very start of the op, what's the word reflected on the upper-left of Kyosuke's helmet?)

Last edited by Dart; 2010-10-01 at 18:32. Reason: Live-blogging my watching of the raw, I guess
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote