View Single Post
Old 2010-10-23, 13:56   Link #243
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
I'm glad I made Shirou dumb enough for you?

1) Well... he didn't outwit her. He saw her getting a jewel out because she basically forgot he was there. He overcame her by virtue of his own meaninglessness! I may have to take out the Rider thing though... sometimes I forget she actually hates his guts. For 'Master' and Servant, they actually don't interact that much.

2) I... yeah, I may have made the sections that were meant to be Berserker too eloquent? You probably have a point. I mean, it's not really him thinking it's me narrating the basic instincts that are going through his mind in a thoughtful way? Does this make sense? I'm not sure.

3) I'm operating under the assumption she is at least aware the worms around are part of his body, just by comparing Justicia's memories to her own senses. She's just also aware that he's very old and very smart, and that since he knows Berserker could shred him in seconds he wouldn't actually come to speak to her unless he had some method of escaping with his life. She doesn't know it's because killing him involves performing open-heart surgery on a girl several miles away, but she at least knows that attacking him here would be a waste of time.
Ah I see. That makes more sense.

Anyway, I'm glad it turned out that Tohsaka believes Shirou teamed with Ilya since that was what I predicted. Does this mean any possibility of a Shirou and Rin team up is impossible? Now that I think about it, that would really be a hard path to go. I mean Rin's alliance with Shirou is one of the constants in the Visual Novel. However, I am wishing at some point that someone or maybe Rin herself will realise that the thought of Shirou allying with someone else makes her jealous. XD
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote