Thread: Licensed MM! (anime)
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-31, 17:56   Link #495
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Eh it's a comparable change to how some others look so different between winter and summer such as Amagami SS, Clannad, and Seitokai Yakuindomo[And maybe K-ON] all had similarly large changes in their sailor fuku.
While others don't change very much like Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Shana, Seitokai no Ichizon, or B Gata H Kei; so I think it's within range of possible uniform changes for a school since I haven't seen it standard of being one or the other.
The changes in other shows weren't quite as big as here imo... I'd expected something that is at least remotely resembling the winter uniform (e.g. keeping the purple skirts), not something that looks totally different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
And I'd say the purple one is their winter and the white/blue one is their summer uniform by the sleeve length since winter one is always longer than the summer one[for obvious reasons ].
Yes, that's how I see it as well. I just wondered why they're changing from winter to summer uniform *now*, when you'd expect the exact opposite