Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 01:31   Link #17992
Chris38

@FriedRice

Well I agree with you, since I don't see the R+V manga ending in 12 volumes either, especially if we consider ... that Ikeda still adds new plot elements and character's into the story, which isn't something you usually do, if you're thinking about ending a manga story.

As for Tsukune, well like you said FriedRice he was originally a normal human and personally I don't think that particular fact is going to be changed in the future, since it would cause a conflict with Sun's arc, were Tsukune was able to beat up yakuza gang who kidnapped Outer Moka and Sun, because he was originally human

After all, for now .. it's not like being partially human is affecting Tsukune in some negative way, actually it makes Tsukune stronger compared to someone who was born as a vampire, since ... because of his human origins ... Tsukune isn't affected by the weaknesses that vampires usually posses .

So I don't really see ... why some people are trying to change what Tsukune was at the beginning of the story ... after all, at the current point Tsukune's "humanity" has a large effect on the plot of the story ... not to mention that changing Tsukune's origins, is going to make Tsukune weaker, then he currently is ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote