View Single Post
Old 2010-11-11, 18:24   Link #234
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

I suppose now's a good time as any to post my thoughts on the potential pairings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I suppose you could still call her a bro-con and it may be a bit unhealthy but I don't think she has romantic feelings for Kyousuke. Even if she did, he certainly doesn't. This series was never marketed as a forbidden romance between siblings, but rather as two siblings reconnecting as family after being so distant. I have to wonder how people would view their relationship if Kirino's obsession wasn't incest eroge. That fact certainly polarized the series.
QFT. That's the impression I'm getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Spoiler for As for volume 7:
Spoiler for vol.7 - thoughts on the pairings:

=====

Finally, I don't know if he's ever said it before, but Fushimi Tsukasa (the author) doesn't like Kirino at all.

(In the interview, they're talking about the game and the routes that will be possible)

Spoiler for length and vol.6 spoilers:

Also, he didn't plan everything right from the start:

———桐乃が初期からだいぶデレていますが、今の二人の関係性の変化は予想されていましたか?
----Kirino has really become more "dere" compared to the initial stage: did you anticipate the change in the siblings' relationship from the start?

伏見:初期段階ではまったくしていませんでした。1巻で終わると思っていましたし。2巻を書いていたときは2巻 で終わると思っていました。3巻を書いているときは4巻で終わると思っていました。私の中ではっきり変わっ たのは、4巻ラストの展開について激しく話し合ったときで、「やべぇ! この話はまだまだ続くぞ、どうしよ う」と。ストーリーをある程度先まで考えて決めたのも、そのときです。
Fushimi: At the start, I really hadn't thought of it. At first, I thought I'd end with one volume. When writing the second, I thought it'd end at 2. When writing 3, I thought we'd finish with 4. The time everything changed was at the intense meeting after the end of 4, I realised "Yikes! This story is still continuing! What should I do?" That was when I started thinking a little about what would happen in the future.

--
Back with more of the interview later.

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2010-12-21 at 10:56. Reason: oops
karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote