View Single Post
Old 2010-11-20, 05:48   Link #535
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Episode 6 - "Bye-Bye Sheryl"

Another enjoyable episode. We were given plenty of time with all of our characters and saw even more contrast between Sheryl & Ranka. While Sheryl is being strong and independent, Ranka is home eating pocky in incredibly childish pajamas. And of course, more of Alto's failure in romance.
Sheryl = Star and her home fleet is being attacked
Ranka = A school student without any relation to Galaxy and not even an inch of being a star.

I don't see the reason to start to compare both in depth at this point already. Ranka is in complete disadvantage because we compare melons with apples.

Sheryl as well as Ranka do what they can only do at the moment. Sheryl: The show must go on. Ranka: Being a "normal" fleet citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Dude, I said "looking". Dating a 15 year old? Ewwww. I tihnk I'd draw the line at at the very least at 18 and even that would feel wrong. Maybe 21. Maybe.
Even though Wilder and Monica? are adults, but look at the age gap between both. :P

But at our age and with our civil moral and laws it's normal to dislike such thoughts. In other cultures... well, they get married even though they are children and in that culture it's "normal"