View Single Post
Old 2010-11-25, 12:52   Link #14377
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Work of any successful detective where success is not based on luck is 90-99% desk job where you find clues, analyze things, talk with witness, etc, etc, etc.

It's not so, just look all that wild and angry fauna in Aces. One day you capture stupid poachers with simple handguns, other you capture hit squad that is for rare breed of some Giant Man-eater Monster Of The Week - and who will give you more trouble: that hit squad or monster is very good question.
Ahahaha trouble indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Except you are forgetting their devices. As Nanoha showed, you can self-train and improve quite a bit, using your device to drain your mana and provide VR training. There's no reason to think the other devices would lack this capability. Plus, training also means coming up with new spells, and it seems a lot of their new spells were self-developed. Nanoha's SLB was, after all.

So I wouldn't completely compare this other series. :P
Damn, really? I thought spells were well, programmed into it as part of the device or something. I'm really losing my touch with this series >.< The self training you're referring to, was it the thing she did at the beginning of A's with the magic bullet thing?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release