Thread: Licensed Iris Zero
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-05, 16:06   Link #14
KrimzonStriker

Well he did manage to get by as having an iris that identified other Irises for awhile until the big reveal by Yuki back then. It would stand to reason that he actually does have a rather quick and insightful mind, which might be more useful then simply having an Iris in my opinion. As to his complex or feelings in regards to what Yuki did, I imagine its also a mixture of guilt on his part for revealing her Iris first, so it probably wasn't that hard to get over it for him. I'm not saying things will be peachy kine either, I rather hope not myself, and that they'll still need some time to work out all their misgivings. Probably my biggest gripe with chapter 3 though was that Yuki still hasn't apologized, to EITHER Toru or the teacher them over her reactions to them, even if I do know its a given that she regretted them it would have helped to hear them in words, otherwise it makes me think she's just a trapped little girl who can't move forward until somebody pushes her in that direction as it was in this situation <_<