View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 12:37   Link #1141
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
But what exactly is he doing? He had a vendetta against Treize(for very good reason) and after losing his home colony, went on some kamikaze-like missions at times. I don't see how he's hypocritical when in the same thought, he was self-deprecating.
It's funny how we say the same thing but disagree xD I don't deny him being self-deprecating there. That's exactly why I say he has no room to talk. Provided of course that his wife's death was what caused him to adopt his belief in justice and participate in the war in the first place. As you said, he has good reason for his vendetta. I'm just adding that his reason is a girl, hence why it's so funny/ironic that he would say what he said about Heero. Sorry if I don't make myself clear.

So, considering translation uncertainties it could be that Heero, too was frozen and defrosted just once? Gah, why can't they just write a name next to spoken text. It's not that much trouble >_>
My utmost respect to all those trying to translate FT. It seems really difficult.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote