View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 11:58   Link #2809
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah Satan is incredibly annoying in the Cell Games.
He's supposed to be annoying here, that's what makes his part in the Buu arc so awesome. You get to see someone whom you previously thought was but a hopeless charlatan reveal the actual good nature that resides within him and act like a true hero. He was the only character in the series to defeat Majin Buu, and he did it through love rather than violence. And if that wasn't enough, he used the fame which his claiming false credit on Cell's defeat brought him to truly save the world at the end. He more than deserves being the only human to have never died in the entire series.

And yes, I know you know all that, as always.

So even if he can come off as annoying in this arc, it just makes him all the more awesome in the next one. And honestly even in this arc, I don't have a problem with him. I think he's a great throwback to the more comedic fighting moments in the old Dragonball instead of the super serious 'DBZ' style. Like Shiosai said, it's his filler cronies that tend to be truly annoying, not Satan himself, who is indeed pretty funny more often than not.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote