Thread: Licensed Freezing the anime
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-10, 16:42   Link #245
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

At first I had mixed feelings watching this. Satelliser is quite lame, which already starts in the OP with her wearing another ugly long skirt (so it's either that or her other ugly long skirt together with those awfuly nylon stockings), and then showing a cross... guess that fits to her messed-up character and her arrogant "Don't touch me!" attitude, together with her excessive violence and all her other flaws, as seen in her info screens written in best Engrish:

Spoiler for Satelliser's many flaws:

So a main heroine that sucks pretty much, lots of excessive violence I could do without... I was considering if I should continue watching this, when the actual star of the show appeared: Ganessa!

edit: Screenshots and comments are here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=262

I'll continue watching this for Ganessa (and the other girls who will kick Satelliser's ass ) and hope there won't be too much of Satelliser. Best role for Satelliser would be the Freezing equivalent of Kenny from South Park - every episode, she gets her ass kicked by a different girl, and then the other girls exclaim, "Oh my god, she killed Satelliser". At the end of the episode, she's then reassembled to get her ass kicked next episode again

Last edited by Himeji; 2011-01-10 at 22:45. Reason: Look below for screenshots
Himeji is offline   Reply With Quote