View Single Post
Old 2011-01-11, 13:23   Link #4463
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Agree with that.

Caprico doesn't seem to have a master, and according to Loke, a spirit can only remain in the real world for so long on their own. I'm guessing Caprico likes it this way, not having a master, so he won't have any interest in Lucy as a master. He might be getting magic from the source in order to remain in the human world.

I'm guessing Loke/Lucy will fight him and prove the superiority of the master/spirit combination.

Loke: "We beat you, not because we are strong, but because the bond between Lucy and I is strong. Spirits weren't meant to be on their own in the human world; I know and understand that probably better than you do. But you don't have to take my word for it." (Loke holds out his hand) "Join us, and find out for yourself."

Caprico: (looks at it, then takes it) "Very well, I shall see what makes Lucy so special."

There might need to be some spirit king interceding like with Loke, though. Or Caprico might need to go back and face some punishment. But yeah, I'm betting Caprico tries to tempt Loke (and her other spirits) away from Lucy.
actually Lokie will probably say something about Tru Love between Him and Lucy over coming all. And Caprico will give them his congratulations on their relationship.