View Single Post
Old 2011-01-23, 11:27   Link #2108
TCman

Well, I don't know but only blaming Yuki for the incident is kind of weird, isn't it? Why couldn't Yuki be more defensive at the time and not letting down her guard at all? But Touru could have stopped the tragedy from happening by withdrawing from the bet with the boys, e.g. because he really loved Yuki (e. g. with "This is going too far, I will never do something that would hurt the girl I trully love, get lost, guys" (in chapter 66 in a flashback he said he loves Yuki more than anyone else). Obviously it has something to do with what he said to Yuki in the flashback in chapter 49: "do you see me as a man". Perhaps to Touru it has nothing to do with the money, maybe it's for him a test to prove that he's a man when he's not a virgin anymore after "deflowering" Yuki, he's seeking for attention and recognistion from the boys, while the boys gladly made abuse of the whole situation and saw an opportunity to make money and destroy someone's life.

Look at Touru's face when he's asking Yuki to do "it", he didn't even look straight into her face/eyes when he said that he loves her more than anyone else, he's obviously lyng about something, he's not honest at the time. Why? Because he couldn't possibly look straight into her face/eyes since he's going to do some despicable thing to her that will scarce her for life. Perhaps Touru is this kind of guy, a coward who needed these kind of friends who told him that he's a man after some test of "courage". A pretty face does not mean anything, a pretty face can be a coward, and a moron when he did not know what's more important: Yuki or the boys' recognition? I think Touru is fully responsible for the situation since he could have prevented this from happening, but he let the boys toy with him! Whether Touru knew about the hidden camera and that the boys were filming (or not of course) did not matter anymore, because he's playing with Yuki's feeling, trust and love for him by agreeing with the boys to bet that he could seduce Yuki and "do" her.
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote