View Single Post
Old 2011-01-24, 20:26   Link #119
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Awesome Halo avatars The Setsuna x Marina looks nice too, clean and simple. And the last Setsuna sig's great! Even though I said I don't like him I think it's a lovely image of him
Aw thanks I think I could've done more with the last one though Maybe I'll rework it sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Whoa awesome update!
The renders are really pretty and look like a really clean job.
The signature looks really cute <3 Dunno the characters but I really like it.

I think it's an interesting choice (as in a good idea) to make the Halo avatars so soft and 'nostalgic' when it's so action packed. Looking good as well

And aww, thank you for thinking of me ._. Looks like a lot of work xD
Except for the last one as Patchy-sama pointed out It's Setsuna and Marina, according to the person who made the stock But you can look at my sig and know now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
It's great that you are reviving your thread Rennir and surprised to see myself on your list. Have to agree with zebra on how great this recent update is
Thank you Hooves

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantingPrincess View Post
Wow I am a bit late here Anyways I love the Avatars Especially the one you are currently using!! You're sig I B-E-A-Utiful......
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am on the list
Yeah it's Emile, who is this bada** spartan on the Noble team. You probably don't know what I'm talking about but it's ok Yup! I get a chance to make up for my past failure and make a better GD sig for you this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
At last... saw an update (quite a bit late ain't I... sorry Ren-sama)

loved the SetXMarina sig, it's really beautiful

Oh and the renders are really clean too.. except for the 3rd which is grainy (what did you use there >_< looks like magic wand to me?..)
Haha I'm the one who is late on the updates, not like you Patchy-sama, who updates a lot Thanks, I like it too Haha the third render is from a long time ago, when I still sucked at rendering I randomly found it and decided to upload it too. But no, I use the path tool in GIMP remember? I wish I had PS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Nice update!! Good to see work from you.
Thank you Illu-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
After looking at the list again... Why does Himey-Chan have a "" near the name
Oh cause I'm subtly teasing her about GD