View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 04:18   Link #21697
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Really I just find all this absolutely hilarious since we were told since forever ago that we weren't going to be told the answers on everything.

"Shit, he really meant it when he said we had to find our own answers? Well fuck that, I thought he was going to change his mind."

Chill the hell out, guys. At this point the complaining is starting to go into very petty and whiny territory. At no point were we ever promised a "Solution" and there was a significant amount of foreshadowing for the catbox remaining closed forever; add on that the "mystery is solvable with EPS 1-4" and how Rokkenjima Prime is like non-existent at that point in the narrative and like, well...

I don't know, maybe my existence is skewed to hell because all my favorite stories are stuff that rely on the userbase filling the blanks themselves, so Umineko's just sort of par for the course.

Or maybe I just subconsciously decided that the ride was so fucking awesome that Ryu's allowed a bungled ending, since he made such an epic story I'm not confidant on how he could conclude it much better.