View Single Post
Old 2004-10-21, 11:48   Link #18
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
How deep/involved is your online life?

I try to get as much in as possible (You know, after the homework, school, sleep, and 2 others ho get on each day.) Not very deep due to being on about 4 hours at the maximum each day.

Do you just casually post on message boards, and check your email, or do you live 3/4 of your life online?

I don't check mail, I delete it because I get spam about stuff that I don't even want. I DON'T WANT THE STOCK MARTET REULTS! I'M NOT A FRIKKIN' ADULT! 0_o

I go on about 3 or 4 message boards regularly each day. You can bet that's a buttload of forum boards. I don't live 18 hours online each day. I don't even go online for half that time. I need to sleep too, you know.

Are you drastically different in RL than you portray yourself online?

I'm significantly different online than off. I'm extremely anti-social at my school because of the "How big is you dick?" question coming every other minute. Don't care how much you exaggerate your penis size, because you're still be an idiot.

Unlike in real life, on the internet there are real conversations that's aren't stupid beyond reason. The most intelligent conversation I've heard at my school involved something about beating up some guy after school. Whoa! Slow down! The knowledge is too much for me![/sarcasm]

Another question, how much, if at all, do you value "net friends"? Is it healthy to be mainly social active online?

Beats me. They're more intelligent then the people at my school and that's good enough for me. I perfer to be social online where no one knows just who the hell you are or what you look like. If you really felt like it you can lie about who you really are. For example:

Real life: You're a boy who works at Burger King at the age of 16
The lie: You are really a girl at the age of 22 who is a rocket scientist.

Real life: You have black hair and a hairy back and you're white with brown eyes.
The lie: You are a handsome muscular dude with brown shiny hair who is white and has blue eyes.

Real life: you have DSL and one phone in the house
The lie: You have Comcast High Speed Internet with 5 cell phones in your pocket right now.

Fake name: Masher the Black Blaze

See? Just that simple. You can take that fake name if your name is "Shelly" and you're a dude.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote