View Single Post
Old 2011-02-09, 01:24   Link #466
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Could we have a summary of events from light novel 5 and 6? I am pretty sure it was posted before, but I forgot which page.

I am starting to think that Yamada is affiliated with Phantom Task. (again, just a speculation)

oh men that would be interesting.though i am not surprise and some other shows sometime have the girl with the glasses or the guy at the end have that person working with the other side.like that girl from code gese i remember she was part of the empire and she really hated the japanese. anyway i guess the next volume will explain..hopefully..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Phoenix group? do you mean Phantom task?
yeah thats what i mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Time to continue with summary. Due to a good suggestion by a member here, I'll quote all my previous summary with each new one to make it easier to follow XD

Spoiler for Summary Before:

And now to continue with chapter 4 that is long overdue

Spoiler for vol 6 chapter 4 summary:

Gonna continue with part 2 (Ichika's birthday party) and epilogue tomorrow.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask would you rather me try to give proper translation of volume 6 chapter 1 with the possibility of covering the whole of vol 6 (which might take some time) at baka-tsuki or continue with detailed summary of volume 5?

i think continue with the detailed summary like u been doing. work fine^^. u can also add part you enjoy . but yeah i think ur doing fine and as princess cradle i believe that how u write it. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
Spoiler for correction:
ah XD
neowind is offline   Reply With Quote