View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 02:49   Link #393
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am already thinking of having Marina Inoue voicing Rachel's handler. Still on the storyboarding stage though, because I got into a mess in school regarding my projects (thus the reason I hate group projects without any cloud or BBS elements).
Just so you know, Marina Inoue is the voice of Laura Bodewig. Some people would prefer that OCs don't repeat a CC voice.

How about Maaya Sakamoto?

Quote:
And I just realised that you added the "slacker" trait to Karon - exactly what I wanted because Rachel is her direct opposite. I forsee that Rachel will always be the one cleaning their dorm in the future.
You proposed the idea, and I thot it was great, so I took it.

Quote:
And the VA for Kari is decided. Mizuki Nana - motherly (to that lazy wolfgirl), supportive and friendly (towards Rachel when she doubts herself), and the DMZ (between Rachel and Karon), also that she has a brilliant voice for singing too. Atashi no uta wo kike!
Argh. I assigned her Kotobuki Minako! And I think I prefer that to Nana, considering my plans.

Well, I could always put it down to "Anime Director changing the Voice Actress" like they do for some anime while transiting from one medium to the next.
Quote:
Though I haven't decided who for that little kuudere.
I thot it was... um... that other choice I didn't really recognize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Having a guy that's a badass normal like Mwu La Flaga isn't bad... My own char has this recorded in his bio. He pwned an IS with a modified F-22 raptor. XD
I dreamed up a guy like that, but with a Eurofighter.

He was due for an appearance later in Shooting Star, not sure when, probably quite late, but some time.

Quote:
So nana will be voicing two chars at the same time.. XD
I already made her voice this yandere some time ago:

Spoiler for Sophia Rainer "Aka" Platinum Princess:
Quote:
I mostly picked Mizuki Nana due to a few things....

- Moka Akashiya (That would be Sophia's Normal Side)
- Hinata Hyuga (Another softy...)

- Pandora (Saint Seiya:The Lost Canvas) = HADES-SAMA
- Alois Trancy (Even though he's a boy, there's that... VERY DISTURBING SIDE)

She can be pretty scary at times...

I could go with this Nana choice. Saves me the effort to go make a Nana.

That just leaves me with teacher and STE test pilot Kazehaya Sawako (Yes she's married ) for my Noto character. Oh and [Shooting Star] sponsor Chao Ryumei for my evil Chiwa Saito fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Widow Six Seven:

There's a certain bit of crack that can be found with this OC. Consider it my little in-joke at Cecilia's expense. XD
I'm probably missing the significance to Yukana-tan unless its anything to do with a certain Zwei, or a certain submarine captain?

(meanwhile goes PFFFFFFFFFFFFT at discovering that Yukana voiced CCS Lee Meiling)

EDIT:

It has come to my atttention that some parts of the old fanon existed in Karon's biodata still, so I went back and scrubbed those out. So no weird buying out of Australia (though right now the ASX is owned by a Singapore GLC) and no flood.

However, Rachel Hirasawa (my adaptation of Saintess' OC, though did I spell the name correct?) continues to enjoy her status of spacenoid. A crack world has to have some mindbending parts after all.

It allows for the Metropolis to be home to "political exiles" as well, and that would again fit her, given that her father's name was involved with the Halycons and the One Year War.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-21 at 07:28.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote