View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 07:39   Link #394
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'm really disappointed that no one has found Widow Six Seven's crack. Or his actual identity. Does nobody do research anymore?

I'll repeat again: as of 2020 he's 35 years old and a British Army Major; he was commissioned as a Coronet into the Blues and Royals; he first trained as a tank commander but did not join the Blues and Royals when they deployed to Iraq, as he is a bullet magnet for insurgents; subsequently in 2007 he served with deep secrecy as a Forward Air Controller in Helmand province, Afghanistan (which is where he picked up the callsign Widow Six Seven); after leaving Afghanistan he transfered to the Army Air Corps and trained as an Apache pilot.

Now, at the ripe old age of 35, the British Army Major known by his callsign of Widow Six Seven is an observer at the IS academy, monitoring the performance of Cecilia Alcott and IS in general, conducting preliminary work that will form the foundation for British IS doctrine.

He will not be cowed by Cecilia's social status or upper class; rather she would be cowed by him. Because while she's apparently posh and an IS pilot, he has her beat in the family pedigree.

Should I spell it out?

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote