View Single Post
Old 2011-02-22, 22:23   Link #28
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
All right since I heard the episode is more or less the same up until near the end I skipped and the small differences were nice.

Kirino dropping a random Ero-game prompting Kyousuke to ask Kirino if she.....well in any case I didn't get the joke what was it supposed to mean there?

Also soooo the main thing that branched the different endings depended heavily on if Kyousuke decided to Look at Kirino's album or not. Such a small thing affected whether or not Kirino went to America due to him not seeing the ticket in the Album which in turn would have caused that minor stand off between the two...I found that interesting.

The last conversation the siblings had were so quiet and peaceful that seemed way too suspicious that I would have thought that Kyousuke would have picked up on the hints that Kirino was trying to tell him something.

Overall it was a nice episode. It was nice to watch a new episode of Orenoimouto.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment