View Single Post
Old 2011-02-23, 15:56   Link #84
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
The activity isn't big here because the images for Fairy Tail are harder to find then a needle in elephant's ass. And most of them are not really an A quality ether Cookies for you for finding all those goodies, though.

Cosplayer for Laxus is looking really badass. That guy deffinatly has a face for character's original attitude. And lol at Gray in underwear
Actually I've been sitting on tons of high quality Fairy Tail pics due to fear of double posting, you just got to know where to look to find them but many high quality pics do exists for Fairy Tail... though most of them would require manga spoiler tags since the anime hasn't reached those points yet. Anyways I found almost 100 more pics from that group. I only considered 40 of them quality.

My 4 favorite from this group are Laxus, Levi, Lucy, and Natsu (hey and this marks the first time I've seen a cosplayer light themselves on fire... kudos to the Natsu Cosplayer)

Spoiler for First 10:

Spoiler for Next set of 10:

Spoiler for Second to last set of 10:

Spoiler for Final 10:

I know these pics where done back in summer 2009 for some Russian equivalent of comic-con. Called Танибата 2009.