View Single Post
Old 2011-02-26, 10:57   Link #55
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSaba View Post
Really wanted some insight on the IS cores, so I ran around the world. TWICE

Spoiler for Black Box Theory:

Now. Lets take a look at the human mind (If you bothered to read the first part, Ill give you a condenser)

A Black box is an opaque, system, object, or device that you don't know whats happening on the inside, and the ONLY thing you know is what goes in it, and what happens outside of it. So whatever happens inside, you couldn't possibly imagine. The mind is one of those, IN THEORY. Now lets say that one of the Black Box "Minds" where placed in the IS cores. It doesn't need to go without saying that the mind is capable of near unimaginable things, things that we ourselves can't explain. Now lets put to the test that the ORIGINAL IS cores where configured to be one with your mind? True that is the case, as it requires voice activation, pilot wavelength sync or whatever it is, but that in my opinion is just to vague. What if the IS core was directly designed to be controlled by you mind? Meaning the Input of the IS cores "Black Box" would be your thoughts. The output is the reaction you get from the IS corresponding with your thoughts. Now as for the Transfer characteristics? Its like talking to another human being telepathically. As for its inner workings? Who knows. And maybe that the secret to IS cores. The Inner workings is something along the lines of mind linking. Almost, but not surely, if you can link your mind with an IS core (Which it clearly does) Why would you have the need to pilot it? If it can link with your mind, couldn't you give it one of its own? A.I. Or maybe it already has one?

Spoiler for O.o:

Spoiler for Black Box in Philosophy:
repost it again... this IS how tech works in here after all...

so you mean to say... schrodinger's cat variant takes into play much?
trololo...

as for Laura's gear, she's pretty much the long range bombardier for this matter. i mean her main cannon is calibrated to probably be AA and AT.
and lets go back to the German weaponry because i think that her big gun's concept came from the Flak 8.8 (ehem, Flak 88mm for ya)

its original purpose was for AA, but teh users soon found out... its damn effective for AG as well...

well the autocannon having that big of a bore is fine... unless you consider .50BMG fed MG's to be autocannons then i will lol so hard.

well the Rafale's autocannon is probably like the Bradley IFV's chaingun or the Apache Longbow's vulcan.