View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 04:31   Link #22147
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Lol this is hilarious. I wonder what Sherry thinks about the guy in my siggy.

Also, Sherry, yes, I agree that no cold blooded murders deserves anyone's respect nor sympathy. Though personally, I wouldn't instantly condemn them because I would be curious to why the guy became what he is. I have no respect nor sympathy for Takano but at least I understand why she did what she did. There is a very human reason for every cold-blooded murders out there, at least that is what I believe (hey, humans are the least humane living beings ever so this is just natural for me).

One more thing, perhaps it would help to try to differentiate "Murder" from "Kill". Killing your assailant in self-defense doesn't constitute to murder (at least for me), but it is still killing, which is, by description, still a fundamentally wrong thing to do. And, I think(pardon me if I'm wrong) that is what usa'sHaguruma's position in this, yet you view his referring to "killing" in general to specifically "murder". I don't think usaEdit:Haguruma(sorry,sleepy) thinks that a remorseless mass murderer deserved to be respected either...no, he never said that I think. It's just perhaps his view on the matter is in a more pragmatic and broader scope, or at least I view the matter that way.

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2011-03-03 at 04:48.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote