View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 00:49   Link #339
BlackMagister

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
that is what most are questioning the how as in real life bodies would of long since decayed. Until we learn more about the process we don't really know if or if not that dae could store Teresa in a condition that means she could of been revived.
What? The Organization has advanced biotechnology. You're telling me Dae might not know effective ways to preserve corpses, something that is definitely not a recent medical practice in our world. Preserving corpses should be one of the easiest things about his job, the hard part is all the biological experimentation.

Also we have corpses that are older than Teresa apparently well preserved. About her "missing" head, it's not missing. The Organization used Teresa's head for Clare's process to become a Claymore. The debatable point is how much flesh is required for someone to become a Claymore. Claymores are not literally 50% yoma as fitting their entire body with Yoma flesh would be unrealistic and the only part with any markings is their stomach. So it appears to be a small amount of flesh put in their stomach that turns them into a Claymore slowly and painfully (remember Clare's best friend that she killed). Now is that small amount a human head's flesh or could it just be a chunk from the cheek.

I contend Clare could become a Claymore using flesh from Teresa's head without the head being destroyed. However we don't know what the Claymore process is exactly, heck we've never seen the stigmata. It will probably just continue to be a "take my word for it" kind of thing, that we have to trust the other characters to describe the stigmata for us and the process to become a Claymore will never being revealed as well.

Last edited by BlackMagister; 2011-03-04 at 01:00.