View Single Post
Old 2011-03-11, 03:21   Link #192
thisstooshallpass

First of all, I usually like Tsundere, but this just has to be said.

Char > Tsundere

She's pretty much an anti-tsundere.
Let's examine this in more depth shall we?

Char: Open and Honest with herself and Ichika
vs.
Tsundere: Not honest with self/sends mixed signals.

Char: Loyal and Dependable. Friendly.
vs.
Everyone else: Oozes green jelly from pores. Willing to sabotage other girl's attempts. Clingy stalker behavior.

Char: Has realistic reasons for liking Ichika, ie. he was willing to help her hide her gender.
vs.
Why exactly does Cecilia crush on him anyways?

Char: Realistic reactions to accidental pervert.
vs.
Tsundere: Overly violent reactions.

Char: Can take care of self in fight, despite having second generation suit. Has excellent teamwork with Ichika.
vs.
Laura in particular is horrible with allies, and all the others can hold their own. The others haven't had a chance to fight allongside Ichika yet, though.

Char: Can read the atmosphere and has a realistic grasp of the situation. She knows that she has a lot of rivals and that Ichika is as bright as a brick.
vs.
Jumping to conclusions and/or not reading Ichika very well.

Char: Has never been seen being jealous or clingy.
vs.
Seriously.

Char: Is sexy. Legs, breasts, face, eyes, hair, all perfect. And she knows how to use her assets without being too forward.
vs.
The rest of the girls at least stand a chance in this category depending on your tastes

Char: Is cute. Really cute.
vs.
Laura and Rin are kind of cute but....
Icchika no ecchi.
Need I say more?

Char: Actively pursues her love interest without being pushy.
vs.
Houki and Rin are too shy, and their advances are allways misunderstood since Ichikas sooo dense. Whereas Laura is extremely brash and socially inept and Cecilia is just plain slutty.

In summation, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but, not only is Char perfect, all the other girls provide barely any competition. Laura's the only one that's even close for me. In fact, let's revise our initial statement, she's not just the best girl, but the best character in this series, period.

Char > Everyone