View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 07:21   Link #89
ronin myael
lost ronin

so kabuto couldn't really control the zombies eh? if hanzou could resist kabuto's control by allowing himself to be sealed then the others could do the same. i am a bit disappointed with how hanzou reacted to mifune's preaching though. i mean, this was the guy who collaborated with the scheming danzou, the same guy who eliminated a group of youngsters just because he thought they were some sort of a threat. don't know about you guys but i thought it was kind of pitiful and cowardly of him. but then again, his actions also proves that he was the same hanzou who spared the lives of the sannin. what he did to mifune was basically a repeat of what he did to the sannin. he spared them because he saw greatness in them. sorry if this has been discussed already, i'm kinda late. i actually thought there would be no manga for at least a couple of weeks. where was i? oh yeah, hiding under a rock!