スマイリウム

O dat beach! Kyoko...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
That part was just speculation, don't drool too soon
Damn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think KOTN is pretty lame for the 'big boss'.
That's true. Though then again I didn't treat him as a big boss anyway, more like some guy that was defeated in a Touma-Preach-Punch battle. For that level I found it rather good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Penguin eh? The one that Eu is playing with all the time?
It's supposed to be a cucumber (I think).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
but with earth still fine and going? ... doesn't make much sense to me. isn't it a bit too soon, perhaps?

He said the 'world has lost its colors'. but wait, how much time took him to say that exactly? He gets bored pretty fast, uh?
then again, looked like he was "having some fun" with Ayumu... why throw that away?
Doesn't he come from the underworld? I mean, he apparently killed one of those Abyssal ones or whatever (maybe those shadows in that one frame which probably is less than insignificant at this point?) and his deadpan face really makes him seem like he's lived for quite some time now. Plus consider all the people who would keep dying around him while he outlives everyone ever important to him. All in all the wish to die after having lived through a long enough immortality (that's quite subjective anyway, right?) is fine no matter how you look at it. That's one part where I think Ayumu is being a bit too carefree about although it's really fine right now since he hasn't actually experienced any negative side effects yet (besides the sun).