View Single Post
Old 2011-04-08, 17:40   Link #1864
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Here you acknowledge the fact that Grief Seeds actually contain negative emotion i.e. emotional energy. If Kyuubey has got them anyway, why wouldn't he use them as a source of energy somehow?
And did I not say just prior to that statement that any answer you get will probably not be satisfactory and full of pseudo science? I honestly don't know what he did with the Seed, or what he'll use it for, and neither do you. Both of us are speculating.

Quote:
And even then the question still remains, if Kyuubey is supposed to collect that energy, then how can the energy even be said to be 'collected' if it is allowed to disperse as kinetic energy into the surrounding environment. If Kyuubey were actually collecting that energy, then technically we shouldn't even be seeing an explosion at all.
You're trying to apply real life human understanding to a show that uses aliens and magic as a basis for the story. "A wizard did it", is as good an answer as any.

He told you exactly what he desires in episode 9. He wants Magical Girls to turn into Witches, and specifically he wants the energy that occurs when they are at the height of emotion: the transformation into a Witch.

Could there also be some function for the Grief Seeds? Sure. But that isn't his primary goal.