View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 12:19   Link #1281
Irisiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS13 View Post
No, the real question is what happened to Macross Galaxy? Was it destroyed? Or did it get away? Or is it in the conspiracy and now it's still out there, waiting for a chance for revenge?

As for implants, note this: if implants were mandatory, and if Grace (and some other) wanted to use Sheryl, she would be the last person to be allowed an exception, selling point or not. So implant-less people were not just an underground minority.
Sheryl, by virtue of being Galaxy's puppet songstress as well as their guinea pig with the infection could very well have been granted a medical exception.

I know that if I was a doctor who wants to know how a virus/infection/whatever interacted with a body, I wouldn't fill that body with what is essentially pretty new technology, since there's remote possibility that it is the combination of tech+infection that produces certain symptoms that could falsely be attributed to either.

And I think that the next Macross series showing the time after Frontier will be focused on cyborgs versus natural humantradi, which is perhaps why the whole Galaxy fleet wasn't destroyed in Frontier.
Irisiel is offline   Reply With Quote