Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-29, 18:59   Link #612
Westlo
Lets be reality

Fell out of the Top 100, if episode 5 doesn't push it up a lot this is going to be an FMP type "bomba" in sales for KyoAni. I really don't see this having a killer episode to drive up preorders either...not that type of show to be able to do that (as opposed to say Steins;gate), guess it needs a character to come in to boost the ranking... whether it has that type of character... I have no idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
This gets me riled up whenever I see it. Since when did the sales dictate how great a show is? KyoAni has enough clout in the business to bust out any other hits they want to. Studio Bones and Madhouse has its fair share of commercial misses even if they aim for heavily artistic and unique material while they do so. Also, I get depressed as hell whenever people call Wandering Son a 'failure' because of the sales alone. It's unfortunate if sales are low, sure, but how does that weigh on something creatively?
You're taking offense to an insult that isn't there. Triple_R mentions it was hit and miss with him, he also says he can see why its not going to sell as well as typical KyoAni shows do. He's not saying "lol this show is crap and because of that it won't sell well lolol".

You're being overly defensive for the second time in this thread when someone has mentioned the possible low sales, when both I and Triple_R mentioned low sales none of us were saying the show is crap but your (over)reactions to both posts are making it out like we were. Even if one or both of us think it is crap it's beside the point since we didn't even say that in the posts you took issue with.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-04-29 at 20:20.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote