View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 23:04   Link #30
Mr.Garfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Aha, and then maybe Jintan and everyone else will come to the rescue and stand up for her if her other friends start ragging on her and everything will be better! I'd be really happy if that happened.

I don't know if Anaru is annoyed. She seems hesitant to agree, but she seems like the type of person that tries not to mind if other people are being somewhat unpleasant. She's too "impressionable". In my opinion.
That'll be good, though some what cliched, but still good.

But I don't think Anaru is of a put-up-with-everything type. She seems to now, but it's not her true self. Maybe the child Anaru did have that personality, but she's grown up now, and changed. You can see that she has a strong personality when she play nokemon with Jintan and Poppo. It's just that she tried to hide that part of herself when she's with her current friends, to blend in, maybe, and try to move on with her life (meaning forget about Menma...). But she'll realise that she's chosen the wrong path, and be true to herself again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Though what's really starting to annoy me is the fact that Jintan continues to believe that Menma is a figment of his imagination. She has already shown to affect the physical world, shown by Poppo in this episode, yet Jintan still makes no effort to prove to his friends that she exists.
I don't think prove Menma existence is the point. What Jintan needs now is that his friends believe in him, and show some supports (and Anaru did that already), whether Menma is real or not.