View Single Post
Old 2011-05-12, 22:05   Link #10322
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
-> Placing the royals and the Knight leader above Laura is just silly, wasn't she the best magician from England ? (I can't find where this one was stated, though) Only by totally sniffing around and getting drugged by the Curtana Original could something like that be stated; but even then those boosts are temporal.
Of course, the chart is based on those, KL is there because of Curtana boost, its true it was lost but he still is the head of one of the factions while Laura hasn't showed that much of her abilities until now. Carrisa, well, she had Curtana and then got fragment(s) of the replica

Quote:
-> Beloype herself stated Lessar as someone stronger than her.
Kinda confusing but maybe thats because of her boos with the Horns which allows her to use Mjolnir's Thor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Laura is good, but I doubt she is better than Curtana Second, where Elizard and Carissa carries all the time. Though, Knight Leader indeed needs to go down.
And I still don't understand why Pendex is higher than Carissa with Curtana Original.....
Yeah he needs to go down.
About Index, I saw comments saying that its because of her potential, just like Kazakiri just causing destruction under the virus control and then being very strong on her own in Russia, just like Index is currently under her robot mode.