View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 06:13   Link #1131
tsunade666

Nah, I doubt a cousin. With this one. I think Kinji doesn't have any relative other than his brother. Tohyama was always described as Tohyama family and unlike Hotogi clan. I'm not sure why Tohyama is only a direct descendant family or one family or how to describe it. A one line family? despite the nature of HSS. But maybe because of it too. It can also explain the nature of HSS. Because it's only a 1 line family then to ensure next in the line the ability of HSS was passed. Unlike Hotogi being a huge clan which consist of girls isolated from outside world. The tohyama family works for the government in secret way with only having a one direct descendant or next generation. Though I'm not good at explaining. But when Kinji said he doesn't remember having a little sister and he only has his big brother as a family. That just confirms it for me. Unless other tohyama family members shows up but so far. Kinji and Kinichi only. Unlike Hotogi's which have 7 sisters in the generation of Shirayuki as a member of the main branch and that's only the main branch. It branches more and having a castle like shrine.

I think this imouto is not a blood related but maybe a childhood friend? Kinji knew when he was young? but when his young he always stays with the hotogi. I wonder.... who can be this imouto if his mother died early.