View Single Post
Old 2011-06-05, 10:31   Link #4478
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Actually... Keima would probably "capture" her by playing the big brother role and then awarding her a kiss on the forehead.
Big sister you mean. After all it is Keiko that is appearing in front of Shiori and her, not Keima.

And if they ever share memories, I seriously hope both of them doesn't share thoughts on Keima's sexuality. Or Minerva going :

Minerva : Mars-neesama is also like that. She is able to make girls fall in love with her in her battle armor. But she likes going after guys while dressed like that, so it seems as though two young men are courting each other on the streets.....
Shiori : Uwah! So it is perfectly normal for that to happen?
Minerva : I don't know. But I see it happening in heaven, and on Earth they make sculptures of that....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote