Thread: Licensed X-Men (Madhouse)
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 13:34   Link #364
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
IB4 people start shipping HisakoXLogan (Hisalogan? Logako?) from now on.

Now this show is officially an anime. Waiting till the shipping wars happen so we can move on to the truly greatSo what I take from this is that the last episode will look a whole lot like the first episode (which is good) but there might be a problem with the penultimate one (I don't expect it to look bad, but the Undecided is leaving me worried)
Yeah it's just not an anime until you get some serious shipping in there . Personally think Logako works better since it's nice and short .

Anyways nice to go through a bunch of episodes in a row with this series. Things getting pretty chaotic with that brief mind control going on with Wolverine. Took a bit of time to put him down. Couldn't help laughing at Hisako liking wild guys and then they had to deal with that.

Do have the numbers advantage though whatever is behind that door should be pretty key. Likely has something to do with this child that Yui mentioned to Charles earlier. Wouldn't be surprised if the same kid was friends with Hisako before.