View Single Post
Old 2011-06-13, 00:35   Link #1009
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Vaal View Post

Why? Because he makes a lot of money and can basically go anywhere he wants? Honestly, I wouldn't trade my aspirations, my desires, or the things that make me happy or stimulate my imagination for a single day of his life. I really wouldn't. LeBron can go ahead and smile since he's living comfortably, but he under performs in the clutch of his profession. I don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Basically he said "I'm rich, b1tch"

This guy better to not allowed to talk in media again, he's sucks balls at it. Do he realize not just "da haters" that criticize his performance at this series? BUT his/miami fans too.

So that's the way to talk to his fan, no doubt why he can betraying his hometown then.
None of you will EVER understand what it's like to be scrutinized on the level of Lebron James...Especially in a social media environment that Jordan never had to live 1 minute in (Not that I think comparing a pass-first Point-Forward to a score-first scorer is smart in any way)...

What did you think he was gonna bow and let himself be pwnt by all his haters? He's suffered a great humiliation no doubt about it, but to think you were gonna get some words that would have somehow stymied your already over-reactive hate for the guy? No matter what he said, you guys, and all the rest of the Lehaters would have still hated...So in the end, by some small measure of theater, he reinforced the notion that your hate is meaningless to him (Even if it isn't the case)...He wasn't gonna cave in publicly, I thought it was a fitting way to end things...

Haters get the satisfaction of seeing him lose, he gets the satisfaction of letting haters know you hate me but you wish you could be me...That's the perfect irony for this overhyped media circus that is The People vs. Lebron James...