View Single Post
Old 2011-06-15, 02:29   Link #2016
Archon_Wing
Did nothing wrong
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbehindyou View Post
Every time someone votes for S. Tomoyo, a Sunohara dies...
j/k
It's ok, standard for Sunohara XD

Now who do I vote for to kill.... ah nvm, everyone knows what I'm gonna say

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post

Meh, its Sunohara. I didn't go Tomoyo because aside from liking Charlotte so much, I never really got the fuss about Tomoyo - she looks great with glasses, but I found Kotomi and Kyou much more appealing. Overall, her treatment of Sunohara had no impact on my vote. Though I'll admit Sunohara's genderbent version is kind of moe.
Hmm, I suppose if the fanboys have failed to respond, I must do something....

Although Tomoyo isn't as moe as Kotomi, I felt that Tomoyo really stands out from the rest of many of the Key females for being mature, and not crying every time something spills or someone forgets to furfill their promise. Well, that's a bit of hyperbole, but most of Key's girls tend to be emotionally immature at least at the start.

I mean, I love Mai as well and she's pretty wise and mature for the most part so she has the same appeal to me, but she loses points for ragequitting even more than my Starcraft II friends.

She talks in a very confident tone, has set goals in life and generally doesn't give a shit about most things except how to succeed. Her constant desire to become more feminine and mishaps involving that tend to be pretty funny, and I guess cute as well.

Plus she has a huge rack. I guess that helps.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews