View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 04:12   Link #3143
Kitsoru
:3c

Welcome to the discussion, Kyardan!

Duo confirmed (at least as far as HE knows) that Relena is definitely Relena. As for sekrit twinz.. I think it's unlikely but then again, it's Sumisawa... Japan seems to have a thing about twins being taboo/needing to be separated in a few different cases I can think of, I wonder does anyone know if Japanese (traditional) culture has this taboo present, and that's why it shows up in anime/games with this plot point?

And nnnnnnnope. We still dunno anything about that vaguely-mentioned other time that Heero was defrosted and 'turned to the enemy's side', or whatever the phrasing was. Though now I also don't recall if they said that Relena was also definitely defrosted another time before this...

I think the new issue ought to be ought in Japan by now, huh? Anyone caught wind of illustration scans, yet?

EDIT: Answered my own question! Muso blog is in the process of posting scans, I guess. Also, I figure it's probably been posted on another thread already, but the Master Grade Heavyarms and Sandrock model photos are out:
http://album.blog.yam.com/show.php?a...=19630002&p=17

Last edited by Kitsoru; 2011-06-27 at 04:24.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote