View Single Post
Old 2011-06-28, 00:38   Link #3151
Kyardan

Send a message via MSN to Kyardan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
http://pixiv.cc/usabiba/archives/2843772.html

REI has a chapter summary up. I don't see anything particularly new but if anyone fluent can translate there might be some kind of further clarification somewhere.
Oh, man--there's so much kanji. Guess this is as good of time as any to start learning properly? Don't hate me if I am really slow/don't finish it.

I'll just update this post with what I have and leave a (to be continued...) if I'm still adding stuff. Please note that I'm also starting toward the end because the beginning looked like it wasn't about the chapter--though there were some bits about Naina/Hilde. I decided to skip those for now because it's late, and I saw some stuff about Katerina and Heero. XD

Edit: So it sounds like they start by comparing the two twins Katerina and Sabrina. Sabrina is noted as a...princess of the deep (深層の姫君--even my Japanese---->English dictionary has given me this)? I'm going to assume that means she's a proper lady because she goes on to say that Katerina is a tomboy.

The setting seems to be this unlikely pair with Heero as a tutor. Then REI (?) makes the interjection "What is this: romance?" I'm not entirely sure if she's referring to the set-up as being of the romance-genre since it's in katakana. Any input on that would be appreciated.

Heero and Katerina begin an interesting conversation.

Katerina seems to be rather aggressive toward Heero and says something to the effect of "I totally don't understand what you say."

REI says there's an illustration of Heero making this face: ( ゚д゚)

REI remarks that Katerina seems to be similar to Relena as she was in the beginning of the series.

Last edited by Kyardan; 2011-06-28 at 02:07.
Kyardan is offline   Reply With Quote