View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 20:31   Link #52
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
rather than taito, himea and haruka, i am more interested in gekkou and mirai. anyone share any info on mirai especially?
for trivia, she also likes manga and Dr. Pepper. and she is totally gone up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
So does Gekkou and Taito relationship improved as the light novels move on or do they stay the same?
Gekkou is a tsundere. they just argue a lot, but no bad blood or anything.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
That aside, four volumes for this season, you say? I would've opted for three myself, but it's certainly better than trying to cram in six volumes worth, that's for certain. So, not counting the crossover thirteenth and this likely "pool" episode, that will be eleven pertaining to the main storyline then.
the pool may be a mere shift in location or re-engineered version of some parts of volume 2.
they won't end at volume 3, I can't remember what happened in volume 3, except for:
1. Tenma chasing Taito and Himea carried over from volume 2 end; Gekkou meeting Tenma
2. Himea tries to control Liir (Holy Ground of Miyasaka High) but failed.
3. Taito went to Edeluka's dimension to get his wish granted.
4. Haruka got kidnapped, and in the end the student council set off to find her.
so they need to resolve the kidnapping in volume 4. this is great because volume 3 is a setup volume and lacks action. and volume 4 is full of it, so the last 4 episodes would be the best (hopefully). ending the cour with volume 3 would be unwise.

and if I were Zexcs, I will end episode 2 when Taito uses up his last life.

Last edited by larethian; 2011-07-11 at 20:47.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote