View Single Post
Old 2011-07-17, 12:37   Link #32941
Shigan
Forever a Journey

So the ball's in my court? This might be no three-pointer, but hey, butter!Yui needs to be buttered. Slowly and patiently.

Aaaand we're here! The finale! This finishes my first contribution to the Hayate x Vivio Files. This was a nice story to write, mostly because I got to write what I really enjoyed while deathcurse plunged into the stuff I would have had enourmous difficulties writing. Thanks mate! *writer-fist*

What more to say? I'll be writing more, no point in jumping ship now when I've helped to set so many things in motion. Also, I do recommend you to re-read Part 5: One Mama Laughs Best if you cannot recall what happened. Things We Tame were written to be read as a one-shot to begin with and I think that it generally flows better if you read two or three parts in one go.

Now, onwards! To brave new skies!

The Things We Tame
By Shigan

'Men have forgotten this truth,' said the fox. 'But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Previous parts:

Prelude: Not Today
Part 1: Team Takamachi
Part 2: When I Get Home There had Better Be Kisses
part 3: Headbands
part 4: Mama Knows Best
Part 5: The Other Mama Laughs Best

Spoiler for Duty's Call:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files

Last edited by Shigan; 2011-11-05 at 10:04.
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote