View Single Post
Old 2011-07-23, 12:39   Link #3356
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Loved the episode and I agree, it went by waaaay too fast. XD Erza looked so yummy in that outfit and her hair like that. And scaring the crap out of Natsu and Gray meant that she was convincingly cosplaying Knightwalker. And honestly, I didn't mind that they didn't do her reappearance exactly like the manga - I'd rather her finish the fight in the metal armor bikini outfit...XD
I don't know, Erza can pretty much scare those guys regardless if she's herself or pretending to be Knightwalker .

Not a bad episode. I seriously hope that they will deliver with the Erza vs Erza second round since we barely saw anything about their fight this time around. I suppose Erza shouldn't underestimate how durable she is. Talk about rotten timing for her to show up right when they had such a good chance to save everyone with one shot.

What a crazy battle between Gajeel and Lily. Could definitely see that guy being Gajeel's cat since he fits with his personality. Gajeel just kicked things up when getting the background for Lily, shattering the sword and starting a fist fight. Though they really don't have time now with the cannon having been fired.

Why does anyone care if the Exceeds are annihilated again? Just shows what a useless bunch they are. If the lives of the guild wasn't on the line I'd say let them get killed. Rough time for Wendy.