Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 05:32   Link #15150
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
I don't think the Chinese government has caused such an uproar as this since the GreenDam thing.

Asked why they hurried up to dissemble and bury the crashed locomotive at the spot, the spokesman of the rail ministry said some "filling the muddy pond to clear the way" bogus nonsense, then said :"believe it or not, is your own business; anyway, I believe it". It has since become the internet meme in China.

They stopped looking for survivors after a very short time, and told the media that "there is no life signs left". But they later found a surviving 2 year old girl. Asked about this, the spokesman said :"it is a miracle." On hearing that, one journalist at the meeting allegedly said that "I want to beat this guy".

The one person who was to replace the sacked head of Shanghai Railway bureau was the head of central coordination office when the 2008 train crash happened. He was removed from that position, went to some local posts in several provinces, then back to his old position again a couple of years later.

China has an on going investment of 1.8 trillion RMB (around 277 billion USD) in the high speed rail. Many people are wondering how much of it is embezzled by the corrupted officials.
277 billion. How long is this rail exactly, or the proposal was drawn up from the start by corrupt officials with a large chunk meant to be embezzled by them?

And w.r.t the journalist, who doesn't want to bludgeon the official to death with a frozen tuna?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.