View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 23:41   Link #1723
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

As for the final pairing... well, let's just see what other character development I've got planned right now. My opinion was out of all the girls in canon going for Touma, Mikoto had the highest chance of success since she lives in the same city as him, see him more often and have more 'romance flags' with him compared to Index who's also in the same city (Index only have 'just friends flags' with Touma IMO).

With other contenders/options like Misaki and Saten, I'd say Mikoto's chances here have dropped a lot. Not impossible, but no longer ahead.

PS: While I say Mikoto was the most likely to get Touma, that does NOT mean I prefer her to be the one that ends up with Touma. I support Kaori+Touma, Hyouka+Touma (not EVER going to happen, but if she's not IB instant-killable I'd be behind that all the way), or Itsuwa+Touma.

Mikoto+Touma just gives me a [*shrug* that works, but I don't like/hate it] response.

Since we're on this topic, have there ever been a situation where the 2nd girl gets the guy? As far as my knowledge of Animes is concern, either it's the First Girl or Bust. And since Index is quite unlikely to 'win', I say it's a bust.

(And yes you can technically argue that Mikoto came first before Index, but you know what I mean...)

There are very little exceptions, like shuffle! but lets not go there since I don't like how it turned out >.>. Another one is True Tears, but it's debatable who's the main girl in that story. And of course- the recent case with OrenoImo with Kuroneko but we all know how that turned out.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote