View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 15:10   Link #23485
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
So I just reviewed EP2. No one ever mentions anything about the chapel being locked in front of Battler, or even who was the first to discover the scene. In other words, Battler actually witnessed very little regarding the EP2 first twilight; all we really know is the red truth given to us, of which the only incrimination of Rosa is that she obtained the key from Maria's bag.
She locks (maybe not?) the doors afterwards and walks back to the mansion, something Battler says triggers Rosa to say that the door was locked and it would have been impossible for the crimes to have been committed since the key was in Maria's possession all the time.

The problem is that Rosa apparently lies here, as the door was probably never locked to begin with. If she did lie the issue becomes "Why would she lie" the simplest and most probable answer is that she's in cahoots with whoever is killing everyone.

My problems with this is that Will uses a line like "the golden truth locks the lock of illusions" or something like that to describe this scene. My current hypothesis on the golden truth is that , using magic, you convert a painful truth into a more pleasant one. So who is Rosa covering for? "Beatrice", Herself or someone else?
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote