View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 12:22   Link #248
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
Here is a continuation I could go for:

As the rebels and the ghosts are about to bite it with the 3 #1s wiping the floor with them (maybe ghosts having nearly killed 1, but that 1 would awaken and make a new AO), suddenly Clare shows up and her help allows them (not completely without casualties) to put the ORG finally down (allowing for the start of a new arc).
In the middle of this titanic fight, a flashback explains what happened after Clare was absorbed into the blob with Pris.
Back in there, she started to have a mental discussion with Pris, as they were both confined inside the Destroyer's shell. Eventually, Theresa's soul and Rafaela's -possibly Irene as well- join the discussion, in the end making Pris realize what a monster she has become, and how this is not what her family would have hoped for her. She then latches back to the memory of Raki, and asks Clare to go and protect him. As far as she is concerned, she can never leave the confine of this prison of flesh, as her hunger and insanity have taken over.
Clare accepts the task, and vows to Theresa that from now on she will live for more than revenge and a self-destructive path, but to protect the ones she cares about.
With Theresa and Rafaela 's help, we see a human-form Clare emerge from the blob (sort of a rebirth if you will), with Theresa's warning that she is more and less than she used to be, and will have to be very careful. (More powerful, but less human, having been contaminated by the Destroyer's flesh). Her spirit and determination will have to make the difference.

I don't see that happening
Priscilla is pure evil and she needs to be destroyed. The scenario about priscilla turning "good" is Very very unlikely.
Clare is most likely not going to join the fight, and Clare hates priscilla, all she cares about is destroying her.

But I do Want a happy ending so i guess the theory is not so unbelieveable

"King's to you, Fernand"